Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/synchro7/public_html/plugins/system/abiviaredact/abiviaredact.php on line 473
A collection of 2001 syncs
Fri Sep 22, 2017, 5:17 pm
 2  5674
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 entries.
Fri May 29, 2015, 12:05 am

Didn't want to cram this section full of my posts, so I'm gonna combine some 2001: A Space Odyssey syncs that I've found. Mostly from Pink Floyd.

First is The Dark Side of a Space Odyssey, which uses The Dark Side of the Moon. Start the album as "The Dawn of Man" fades in. I got the inspiration for this after watching a video by Other Lives - For 12. https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AWMqgeIDJs8

Second is 2001 Echoes: A Pink Floyd Odyssey. This uses Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd (released in 2001). Start track 1 as the blue MGM logo starts fading out.

Third is Roger Waters' Amused To Death album. I haven't thought of a silly name for this one yet. Anyway, start the album as the blue MGM logo fades.

There's also The Division Bell. Start it as soon as "the dawn of man" starts to fade.

Anyway... Is there anybody out there?

Sun Mar 15, 2015, 9:38 am
Sun May 31, 2015, 12:11 pm

There's a whole lot of lurkers... but things are still pretty quiet here.

I'm hoping to restore the whole "recipe" functionality at some point, but that may take a while. Until then the boards are here for that purpose.

Glad to see your collection of 2001 matches. Very nice!

Thu Jul 10, 2014, 2:50 am
Sun May 31, 2015, 4:57 pm

There's a whole lot of lurkers... but things are still pretty quiet here.

I'm hoping to restore the whole "recipe" functionality at some point, but that may take a while. Until then the boards are here for that purpose.

Glad to see your collection of 2001 matches. Very nice!wrote:Arkiver

Good to hear there are at least lurkers. Some will no doubt transition into members.

Sun Mar 15, 2015, 9:38 am
Showing 1 to 3 of 3 entries.

Forum Posting Policy

You are welcome to post or comment. We like discussion threads with a diversity of thoughts and opinions and prefer to take a light hand at forum moderation. Your post/comment is more likely to be edited, moderated or deleted if it contains phobic content (based on race, sex, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc), is a personal attack or threat toward another user, is entirely unrelated to the entry topic, has such poor grammar and spelling that it annoys us, is an obvious piece of trollage, or if we find it or you obnoxious and decide everyone has had enough. Don’t like it? Don’t comment. Simple. A good rule of thumb is to comment as if the person to whom you are commenting is standing in front of you, is built like a linebacker, and has both a short temper and excellent legal representation (credit to John Scalzi for that awesome analogy). Questions/concerns/complaints, contact admin@robotoverlordz.com.

Hi

Welcome to the new Synchronicity Arkive. This is one of the oldest website communities devoted to the mashing up of audio and video. Originally the community called that "audio/visual synchronicity". In 1997, one of our favorites, the match between the movie The Wizard Of Oz and Pink Floyd's seminal album Dark Side Of The Moon, went viral. And that kickstarted our little community. Now, after a long absence, the Arkive is back online and ready to serve that community again.

Newsletter

Make sure you don't miss interesting happenings by joining our newsletter program. We don't spam. Ever. Because that sucks.